Invest in Your Future
The online programs at CGU are designed to be of the highest caliber while also being accessible and affordable. As such, we offer a variety of financial aid options in an effort to offset the cost of attendance. In the 2015–2016 academic calendar year alone, we awarded over $11 million in annual fellowships, with more than 75% of students receiving an award.
All applicants are considered for aid. If you’d like to learn how you might qualify for financial assistance, please call a financial aid officer at 909-621-8337 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tuition & Fees
|2018-2019 Tuition||2018-2019 Student Fees (Per Semester)||Enrollment Deposit (Non Refundable)|
|Cost per unit: $1,980||Student Fee: $245
Technology Fee: $125
- Federal Direct loans
- The Graduate PLUS Loan
- Merit-based fellowships are awarded to students based on the recommendation of each academic department.
- CGU is committed to honoring the awarded level of fellowship support throughout a student’s time in required coursework as long as Satisfactory Academic Progress is maintained.
- Students who enroll in less than full time may have their fellowship adjusted accordingly.
- There are many different sources of external scholarships for graduate programs. Please reach out to your Enrollment Advisor for more information.
- Veterans Benefits
- Employer Tuition Assistance
Learn more about the cost and aid for the program you are interested in pursuing.