The online MS in Evaluation & Applied Research program will prepare you for a variety of roles in assessment or accreditation bodies, not-for-profit organizations, government programs, and K-12 or higher education institutions. You will be trained to use assessment tools and software and will develop sound methodologies for analyzing data and conducting research.
You will also have the option to specialize in global health, psychology, or education, and to work with the Claremont Evaluation Center (CEC) over your course of study. This will increase your competitiveness in the career marketplace.
The MS in Evaluation & Applied Research will prepare you to advance your career in any of the following areas:
- Research and evaluation design consultation
- Research and evaluation proposal consultation and evaluation
- Human resource evaluation
- Organizational evaluation
- Needs assessments
- Applied research in organizational, behavioral, and social sciences
- Organizational effectiveness research
- Human resource and organizational development
- Training and development
- Management consulting
Note: Employment outcomes will vary and are not guaranteed