At the Drucker School of Management, you will be trained to think rigorously and ethically about complex issues in business and management, to make sound strategic decisions, and to lead professional teams toward common goals. The Master’s in Marketing Analytics Online is leading the charge in online learning with the flexibility to reach a diverse range of students across the country and the globe.
- Practical training tailored to recent college graduates and career changers who wish to develop their careers in marketing.
- Exposure to core marketing and business concepts and engagement with their real-world implications.
- Development of technical data analysis skills to measure the impact of marketing strategies in real time.
- Incorporation of best practices for gathering consumer insights and reaching target audiences.
Who Should Apply
- Recent college graduates with an interest in marketing analytics.
- Working professionals who want to transition their careers into the fields of business and marketing.
- Leaders, innovators, and boundary-pushers who are prepared to meet the demands of graduate school while keeping their jobs.
- Aspiring business analysts and marketing managers who wish to benefit from Drucker’s esteemed faculty in an intimate online setting.
At a Glance
- Gain a cross-functional, 360-degree perspective on the field of marketing analytics.
- Develop leadership and organizational skills to prepare for a career in management.
- Learn essential tools of digital marketing and social media optimization.
- Build practical expertise in devising and implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Master fundamentals of business analytics to better understand and direct consumer behavior.
- Graduate with an understanding of the latest trends in marketing as well as practical knowledge that can be applied to meet marketplace demand.
Jenny Darroch, PhD
- Henry Y. Hwang Dean, Drucker School of Management
Dean Darroch’s research and teaching interests sit at the marketing and innovation interface. In this capacity, she has examined macroeconomic policy that fosters innovation; behaviors and practices within organizations that lead to more innovative outcomes; and the definition of innovation itself.
Michael Kamins, PhD
- Visiting Professor of Marketing
Professor Kamins has consulted for numerous firms including AT&T, Canon, Hilton, MGM and Sony Tristar over the course of his long career in marketing and marketing research. As an academic, he has published over 30 articles in journals that include International Business Review, Marketing Science Institute Working Paper, and Journal of Marketing, focusing on subjects such as consumer behavior and the impacts of advertising.
About the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management
The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University is named after Peter F. Drucker, considered to be the father of modern management. An Austrian-born immigrant, Drucker’s management philosophy—reflected throughout the entire curriculum—is ethical, globally-minded, and socially conscious. It was designed from the ground-up to empower all people within an organization to make a difference.
Now, the Drucker School of Management is ensuring access for everyone—in particular working professionals and recent college graduates—through the new, specialized Master’s in Marketing Analytics online degree program. This program will pair the flexibility of anytime, anywhere access with the academic excellence for which CGU and Drucker are known.
Top 10 In-Demand Marketing Analytics Careers and How You Can Land One
June 22, 2018
Marketing analytics is a game-changing field that leverages big data (extremely large data sets that reveal human behavioral patterns, trends, and associations) to evaluate, analyze, and manage marketing efforts.
Understanding the Difference Between an MBA and MS in Marketing Analytics
June 22, 2018
Earning a master’s level business degree, whether it’s a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Science, is certain to boost your career, regardless of which path you take. However, taking into consideration both the financial investment and time commitment a master’s program requires, it is important to do your research and find a program that is the best fit for your personal and professional goals.