Master's in Marketing Analytics Online

Cost & Aid

Tuition & Aid

Estimated Tuition

Tuition for our Master's in Marketing Analytics online program is $1,940 per unit. With 32 units required for graduation, total tuition cost is $62,080*.

*Based on 2018-2019 tuition rates.

Student Fees (Per Semester)

  • $210 Student Fee
  • $125 Technology Fee

Federal Programs

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed online to apply for federal financial aid. CGU’s school code is G01169.

Federal Direct Loans are government loans available to all U.S. citizens and legal residents. See for more information.

The Graduate PLUS Loan is an additional loan option for graduate and professional students. The Grad PLUS has a fixed interest rate and eligibility is determined, in part, by your personal credit history.

Fellowship Opportunities

Merit-based fellowships are awarded to students based on the recommendation of each academic department. Fellowships are applied to a student’s tuition to reduce the cost of tuition. CGU is committed to honoring the awarded level of fellowship support throughout a student’s time in coursework as long as Satisfactory Academic Progress is maintained.

Yellow Ribbon Program

All schools at Claremont Graduate University participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.

The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program) is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008. The program allows institutions of higher learning (degree-granting institutions) in the United States to voluntarily enter into an agreement with the Veterans Administration (VA) to fund tuition expenses that exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition rate. The institution can contribute up to 50% of those expenses and the VA will match the same amount as the institution.

You may be eligible if:

  • You served an aggregate period of active duty after September 10, 2001, of at least 36 months
  • You were honorably discharged from active duty for a service-connected disability and you served 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001
  • You are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill based on a veteran’s service under the eligibility criteria listed above.

The Post-9/11 GI Bill pays an amount up to the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition and fees. You may have tuition and fees exceeding that amount if you attend a private institution or graduate school or have out-of-state status. If you are enrolled at a Yellow Ribbon-participating institution and the tuition and fees exceed the highest public in-state undergraduate tuition or fees, additional funds may be available for your education program without an additional charge to your entitlement.

Institutions that voluntarily enter into a Yellow Ribbon Agreement with the VA choose the amount of tuition and fees that will be contributed. The VA will match that amount and issue payment directly to the institution.

Contact Gwen Smith or 909-607-0431 in Student Services for more information on how to apply.

For further information, visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.

Employer Tuition Assistance

Many working students may be eligible for tuition assistance from their employers. Check with your human resources department to see if education benefits may be available for employees at your organization.

How to Request:

  • Students receiving complete or partial tuition support from their employer or third-party sponsor must submit a Financial Guarantee Letter prior to registration to Third-Party Coordinator Amy Hernandez at as proof of their participation in a tuition support plan.
  • The Financial Guarantee Letter must be on appropriate letterhead and must be signed by an authorized member of the company or organization other than the student.
  • The Financial Guarantee Letter must clearly state the terms and conditions of the tuition support benefit plan, including, but not limited to, the exact percentage and/or dollar amount of coverage as well as the terms or academic years for which support will be provided.
  • The third-party coordinator will mail an invoice to the employer or sponsor after the add/drop period has taken place. The employer may then remit payment via credit card, check, money order, or wire transfer.
  • All sponsored students must notify the third-party coordinator if there is a change in registration after the add/drop period has passed.