The Master of Science in Information Systems & Technology online program will prepare students to creatively use technology to confront today’s complex business challenges. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to plan, implement, and manage technology systems and effectively lead and manage IT teams.
Among the learning outcomes graduates can expect to achieve are the abilities to:
- Implement technological goals that align with overall business strategy to increase operational effectiveness and drive innovation
- Integrate IS with business foundations to create business value through technology
- Develop geographic and cyber security solutions for a wide variety of industries
- Create applications and lead teams in application development
- Demonstrate integration of business strategy, process, and practice
- Apply analysis and creativity to problem solving
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal, and team skills
Graduates of the online MSIST program at Claremont Graduate University can pursue leadership roles in IT. According to a 2016 report from the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, the median pay for computer and information systems managers is over $135,000 per year with a job outlook of 12% growth - faster than the average for all occupations.* Graduates will be able to seek careers in industry, technology, research, or academics.